1. Where is Golden State Standard Poodles located?
Golden State Standard Poodles is located in Riverside, California within the Inland Empire. We are about an hour away from Orange Country and Los Angeles County. Although we are located in the golden state of California, we do ship to 48 states. Please contact via contact form, social media, or phone to discuss this further (951) 897-7854
2. Can a puppy be shipped to another state within the United States?
Yes! We currently ship to 48 states. Please reach out to us since airline policies change regularly based on weather and COVID-19.
3. What is needed for a puppy application?
We have a short and easy application to get to know you and make sure our poodles will go to a loving home. Upon completing the application, we will contact you with a way to place a nonrefundable deposit of $500 to secure your puppy. Button linking to puppy application is at the bottom of this page.
4. How is the cost of a puppy?
Both males and females are $2,500 for standard colors and $3,000 for reds. A $500 nonrefundable deposit is requested to secure your puppy after filling out the application. For AKC approved, please contact us for pricing.
5. How can I join a waiting list for the next litter?
We are currently taking applications to secure a puppy for 2024. Applying and a deposit guarantee a puppy, however you can still join the mailing list without a deposit and be notified when puppies will become available (it is not guaranteed you will get one). Button linking to waiting list is at the bottom of this page.
6. Does Golden State Standard Poodle offer a stud service?
Yes, we currently offer Mr. White & Rocco in our stud service. Please check out our stud page to learn more.
7. Are standard poodles a good fit for my family?
Our poodles are friendly towards all age groups. The humans behind Golden State Standard Poodles have 5 children ranging from 5 to 15, all of which directly interact with the poodles. To learn more about poodles visit our poodles information page, also linked below.
8. What is the difference between the waiting list and mailing list?
Filling out the waiting list application and placing a $500 deposit guarantees a puppy for early 2024. The mailing list is a way to notify when and if puppies are still available. The mailing list does not guarantee a puppy, it is just our way of notifying you.
9. What payment does Golden State Standard Poodles accept?
We currently take zelle and cash for payment.
10. What are Golden State Standard Poodles social media handles?
We made is easy to find us! We are @Goldenstatestandardpoodles on instagram and pinterest. Our email is Goldenstatepoodles@gmail.com